I did get the Pathfinder Advanced Player’s Guide last week and I am very impressed with the book. There is all kinds of interesting rules additions and new character classes; sometimes though, it’s the little things that count in a new book.
In the equipment section they have Brass Knuckles and a Battle Aspergillum and a Boomerrang for cool weapons to add to my game. They have prices for animal cage and loaded dice; loaded dice I chuckled when I saw that.
They also had some cool new special substances perfect for my Yol NPC clerics; stuff like vials of anti plague and Alchemist’s Kindness; one cures the plague, or gets you a better save, the other appears to be a fantasy version of Alka Seltzer to help remove a drunken hangover. Too Cool.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR