I did get the Pathfinder Advanced Player’s Guide last week and I am very impressed with the book. There is all kinds of interesting rules additions and new character classes; sometimes though, it’s the little things that count in a new book.
In the equipment section they have Brass Knuckles and a Battle Aspergillum and a Boomerrang for cool weapons to add to my game. They have prices for animal cage and loaded dice; loaded dice I chuckled when I saw that.
They also had some cool new special substances perfect for my Yol NPC clerics; stuff like vials of anti plague and Alchemist’s Kindness; one cures the plague, or gets you a better save, the other appears to be a fantasy version of Alka Seltzer to help remove a drunken hangover. Too Cool.
Possibly Related Posts:
- We Be Goblins Too Out for Free RPG Day on June 15
- Fun Way to Run We Be Goblins for New Players and Old
- Judging and Player Death on the First Day of a Con
- Megacon 2013 Starts for Us Gamers Today
- Running We Be Goblins at Megacon 2013