Word of the week is Necropolis.
Since it is October I wanted to keep with a Halloween theme. As you can imagine there are plenty of words that would give a shiver down your spine. I chose necropolis because it sounds like “metropolis” (a big city) and it is in fact a “big city of the dead”. And what can be scarier than that!?! Necropolis is a large cemetery, usually a large ancient cemetery. A Necropolis is probably the last place you’d want to go adventuring… in the middle of the night… on a holiday of the dead… especially on a full moon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR