I cut through evil
like a double edged sword,
And Chaos flees at my approach.
Balance I single-handedly upraise,
Through battles fought with heart and mind,
Instead of with my gaze.
What am I?
I am adding riddles to my website so I can track them when I need them in my home game. I am a big fan of fountain riddles from my days playing Net Hack and Falcon’s Eye on my old Linux box.
Possibly Related Posts:
- We Be Goblins Too Out for Free RPG Day on June 15
- Fun Way to Run We Be Goblins for New Players and Old
- Judging and Player Death on the First Day of a Con
- Megacon 2013 Starts for Us Gamers Today
- Running We Be Goblins at Megacon 2013