Keeping with the Halloween theme we will have a word of the “weak”; exsanguination.
Exsanguination is to drain of blood, or to bleed to death (internal or external). It always reminds me of vampires!
My Father actually helped me choose this word. He was reading a book and looks up and says to me “a man died of exsanguination, how did he die?”. My guess was that he was sucked dry by a vampire (My favorite all time show is “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”). My Dad guessed that he had a ruptured embolism and bled internally. The author had the man stabbed and he bled out.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Fun Way to Run We Be Goblins for New Players and Old
- Judging and Player Death on the First Day of a Con
- Megacon 2013 Starts for Us Gamers Today
- Running We Be Goblins at Megacon 2013
- I Knew Keeping My Old Game Books Would Come in Handy