I came home today to find that my wife had purchased some hour glass timers for making tea, and for helping to speed up our six year old while he does home work. I looked at the timers, and right off I had game gears turning in my head. Man these are perfect for roll-playing games, especially for flooding room traps, water and sand, and also to make players decide faster. Below are some quick pictures of them.
She said she bought them at amazon I will put a link later.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR