Bucolic is of or pertaining to shepherds or suggesting an idyllic rural life. In my adventures we often wander through the rural areas, but usually find the farmers do not have the idyllic rural life. There is usually a cave or a well that attracts the locals attention and then people begin to disappear. And just about always there is an undead nuisance that needs to be stopped!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR