Bantam is defined as 1) a small breed of chickens, and also as 2) a small quarrelsome person.
This immediately brings to mind a PC who was a chaotic neutral halfling thief. He was on the borderline of evil and never wanted to do what the party wanted to do. So, after some not so nice words on his part he would often “split the party”. And not just the split the party like I’m going into this room while the rest of the party goes into another room. But split the party, like I’m going to another town, splitting the party. When the party was finally brought together he would run from any battle. This halfling is the epitome of bantam; he was small, argumentative and a chicken!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR