Frippery is defined as finery in dress, especially when showy or gawdy. I can not help but think of the movie “I’m gonna get you Sucka!”.
This also reminds me of an adventure our party went on and we were invited to a ball and would be dressed by our host in the “finest” garments. The person in charge of dressing us chose the brightest colors and lots of poofiness and fur, and feathers. My barbarian Dwarf loved the 6 inch platform shoes shoes, and the super pink suit with a fur rimmed hat and a pink boa!
This Pimp Vader from Dragoncon definetely embodies frippery to it’s fullest.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Playing Online with Roll 20 is Actually Just Like Gaming Around a Table
- Pathfinder Tips for Convention Play
- Word of the Week: BAGATELLE
- Word of the Week: PRECIOUS
- Word of the Week: ABATTOIR